Sunday, January 15, 2012

My First Post

First off, why am i writing this blog...  I can tell you now straight up it is not to show off my writing skills as you will quickly learn spelling and grammar are not one of my strengths.   However I have been know to have some pretty good ideas and have been making my living turning my ideas into reality all my life.  I started my first business when I was in elementary school and I have been started and running business ever senses.  Have all these businesses been successful, no not all.  Has it always been fun, no not always.  Did I learn a lot, you bet ya. Do I love the life I live having been job free pretty much all my life, definitely.   That brings me to why im writing this.  Being an entrepreneur is not a destination its a never ending journey.  There are tough times but the pay off in lifestyle and pride of ownership in what you have created is tremendous.  I absolutely love the lifestyle I have chosen and it is my goal to share some of this life with you.  In this blog I will chronicle what steps I have taken to get where I am today, what keeps me going.  As I learn new ways to improve my business, my life and my relationships I will be posting.  Whether you yourself are in business now or you want to get into business for yourself I hope you find the following post to be helpful.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog Dwayne! Thought provoking topics for sure. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading and making a comment. I really appreciate it Jordan

    ReplyDelete